2. Types Of Personal Information We Collect
The personal information we collect may include the following:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- social media information;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- date of birth;
- images, recordings and 3D scans of you;
- credit card or other payment information;
- sensitive information as set out below;
- information about your business or personal circumstances;
- information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
- your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information;
- information about third parties; and
- any other information provided by you to us via our website or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
3. How We Collect Personal Information
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
- contact us through our website;
- receive goods or services from us;
- submit any of our online sign up forms;
- communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter) or otherwise;
- interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
- We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data, including when you use third party websites or apps. To find out more see How Google uses data when you use our partners.
4. Use Of Your Personal Information
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide goods, services or information to you;
- for record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing goods or services to you;
- to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act). In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
- to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you; and
- to consider an application of employment from you.
- We may disclose your personal information to cloud-providers, contractors and other third parties located inside or outside of Australia. If we do so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient deals with such personal information in a manner consistent with how we deal with it.
- (Sharing of your Information) We may need to share your personal information with third parties, including manufacturers, designers and your medical providers that we work with provide you with our services. This also includes cloud and software providers we work with to provide you with our services, including but not limited to EYM (EASE YOUR MOTION) PTY LTD ABN 78 644 275 310. You consent to the sharing of your personal and sensitive information with these third parties as required to provide you with the services.
- (Marketing, Research, Education and Training) We may also share your personal information with third parties for marketing, research, education and training purposes. However, we will only do so with your written consent.
5. Providing Information For Someone Else
6. Sensitive Information
- We may collect sensitive information about you during the course of providing you services. The type of sensitive information we may collect includes information relating to your health information, medical history and information about your support requirements including your NDIS plan and budget, if relevant.
- We will only collect this sensitive information where you consent and provide us with this information. If you consent, your sensitive information may only be used and disclosed for purposes relating to providing you with our services and data analytics, research, education, training, marketing and/or referring you to medical or health service providers in circumstances where we cannot obtain your consent. However, we will never sell your personal or sensitive information to third parties.
- Your sensitive information may also be used or disclosed to comply with our legal obligations.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorised access. Our information technology systems are password protected, and we use a range of administrative and technical measures to protect these systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
9. Requesting Access Or Correcting Your Personal Information
- If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
- If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us using the contact details set out below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
If you wish to complain about how we handle your personal information held by us, please contact us using the details set out below including your name and contact details. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you within a reasonable timeframe.
11. Contact Us
- Name: Sayed Ahmed
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org