Enable NSW Prescriber
Are you an
enable NSW prescriber?
If the consumer meets the criteria, we will require two things to complete their application:
- “Equipment Request Form” (ERF) prescriber to fill out (downloadable here):
- “Enable NSW Application Form” filled out by consumer (downloadable here): along with any other information Enable NSW has requested.
Once both these forms have been completed and we have provided a quote the application will be ready to lodge with Enable NSW by email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Appointments and Estimate Quotes
- For the Consumers convenience, Prescribers sometimes request an estimate quote for lodgement of application purposes. This means that we email an estimate quote to the prescriber based on the information they have provided to us by either emailing a description, clinical history, completed ERF and/or photographs
- This means that we won’t need to see the consumer for a quote appointment. We will however require a copy of the completed ERF for our records.
Consumer quote appointments, whereby the consumer will be required to visit our clinic for the purposes of an assessment and quote.
Appointments can be made at our clinics – The Ashley Centre, Unit-19, 1A Ashley Lane, Westmead, NSW 2145 or Unit 8, 15 Carrington Road, Castle Hill, NSW 2154, call 1300 246 328
Contact us here- The Ashley Centre, Unit-19, 1A Ashley Lane, Westmead, NSW 2145 or Unit 8, 15 Carrington Road, Castle Hill, NSW 2154, call 1300 246 328.
Lodgement and Approval
We will attach our quotation and lodge the application with Enable NSW after we have supplied an estimate price or the consumer has been evaluated and we have all of the essential information to complete their application.
We will call the customer to schedule an appointment to complete the desired supply after we obtain a purchase order from Enable NSW.
Enable NSW may be reached at 1800 362 253 with any questions about waiting times or applications.
New Footwear and orthoses
We can start working on the footwear once we obtain the purchase order from Enable NSW. We will call the customer to schedule an appointment for measurements or to take plaster molds/casts, and the footwear will be ready in 4-6 weeks.
We can start working on the modification/repair request once we get the purchase order from Enable NSW. We will call the customer to set up an appointment for them to leave their footwear with us for alterations or repairs.
We’ll contact the customer to schedule a fitting and collection appointment. This is where we complete the fits and make sure the footwear/orthoses fit properly, as well as go through the suggested rules for “wearing in new shoes and orthoses.”
It is a supply requirement that the consumer comes back for a check-up within 2-4 weeks following this “wearing in” period to make sure everything is working right for them.
We would welcome any inquiries you may have, and are always happy to discuss ways to achieve the best possible outcomes. We find emailing photographs to email@example.com helpful to ascertain quotes and the benefits of Pedorthic Management for the consumer.
We have put together some sample ERF’s to help you
Under Enable guidelines you will need to either
- Complete 5 ERF’s under a current prescriber.
- Contact Enable directly if you have several years of experience. They will be able to help you.
Under our Resource Page we have a range of different ERF’s to be used as a guideline for Enable applications